companies use Idiomatic
Intuitive customer feedback management systems
Turn your customer feedback into a complete, data-driven voice of customer picture with Idiomatic’s customer intelligence software. Act with confidence to eliminate pain points and create loyal, lifelong customers.
We unlock the “why” behind your customer feedback with world-class AI that’s customized to your business. Stop relying on general text analytics & manual analysis, and partner with Idiomatic to start executing the right decisions faster.
Want to see how much you can save on manual data categorization, deep dive analysis and reporting? Check out our ROI calculators for Product Insights, Operations Insights and Intervention.Go to ROI Calculator
Some of our customer-favorite features
Custom data labels organized in easy to understand categories and issues
We bridge the gap between how your customers speak and how you describe the issues, by creating a comprehensive and custom set of labels for each of your unique data sets. This results in:
- Surface trends you may not have seen before.
- Unified and up to date insights on an on-going basis.
This is the first step in turning customer feedback into better customer experience. You will clean your data (no more agent assigned incorrect labels) and be able to consistently see quantified issues and trends in real time.
Human-quality insights at scale
By having the most detailed and accurate machine learning model in the industry, we categorize your customer feedback based on your unique business issues and needs. Our ML is not keyword based, our ML understands language and the relationship between words.
- No need to analyze your customer feedback data manually anymore.
- No human errors with our accurate ML.
- Our ML allows you to process large volumes of data and scale.
Ability to create and track different user segments
With the custom filters you create for your user segments, you can view which issues are important to your specific user segments.
- For your app review feedback, you can segment users based on app ratings, devices or versions.
- For your social media feedback, you can segment users based on the number of followers they have or the number of times they’ve contacted you.
- For your customer survey feedback, you can segment users based on NPS scores, CSAT scores, or any other custom segmentation.
- For your customer support feedback, you can segment first time users, VIP customers, geography, channel, or any other custom segmentation.
Custom sentiment analysis models
Our sentiment labels are calibrated to the specific channels of your customer feedback. For each data source (app reviews, support tickets, etc.) we have different sentiment analysis models. As a result, you can track more accurate sentiments by channel.
You can track changes in sentiment by channel and customer segments over time. As a result, you can evaluate channel and customer segment performance and improve issues causing frustration and negative sentiment.
Real-time, bi-directional data integration
Our labels and sentiments flow into your helpdesk in real-time as tickets get tagged. Data can also flow into your data lake/warehouse so you have the Idiomatic intelligence where and when you need it.
- You can reduce operational costs and shorten customer support team onboarding time by letting each team member focus on the specific issues they were trained for.
- You can reduce churn by automatically escalating high-priority tickets and getting ahead of spiking ticket volume.
- You can slice Idiomatic’s customer issues by any data in your data warehouse or BI tool to dive even deeper in your analysis.
CSV data exports
Ability to export categories and issues with all the details as CSV.
- You can join Idiomatic’s data with your data in other places for a more robust analysis.
- You can share the insights with other teams and as a company stay on top of customer feedback.
What our customers say
"Idiomatic is critical for my analysis and consequently the insights I surface to the product team."
"We have never had the ability to look at marketing survey data like this!"
"We basically have two timelines in our company: pre-Idiomatic (not useful) and post-Idiomatic (what everyone uses)"
"Idiomatic allows us to more accurately identify and quantify tickets which helped us put together a strategy to improve the customer experience."
"Idiomatic gave us the customer voice insights we needed to improve support operations while eliminating the need for manual reviews."